Friday, August 31, 2007

Website

There are so few businesses in the Austin area that paint affordable but quality hand painted gift items for customers, especially sorority gift items, coolers, wood paddles, etc. and I want to try to make Gifted the go-to place for that.

It will also be great to have a website to purchase personalized gift items from - it's a more personal experience online, as you can take the time to find the right gifts and right styles for you, and I can focus on painting exactly what my customers would like to have painted. There are lots of examples of previously painted items to look through on the site, too, which you wouldn't be able to see previously sold items if you went to a store.

Anyway, I am glad it's a long weekend, I will have lots of time to get some painting done. I'm working on small dry erase boards for some sororities - Kappa Delta, Alpha Epsilon Phi, and Alpha Phi. Exciting!

No comments: